2009年1月13日 星期二

H2朱士軒

1.Which ones of these methods are you already using? How do they work out for you? How's your experience compare with what Ruggiero (the author of the book) has to recommend?

PLAN MY DAYS

I am already using this method for the last 2 months, and they work fantastically on me. If I write down what should I do before I sleep, usually 2 to 3 things, than I can finish them faster the next day. I also find that when I use this method, I should not write too many things, such as 14, or even 24 things on each list I write.

And for "how's your experience compare with what Ruggiero has to recommend?", most of my experience is same as hers. Basically, I don't write what need not to be done, such as play games, but I DO write down dates and activities that I have to participate in. Second, I merely write down words that are simple enough to be a NOTE, if I don't do so, I'll loss my focus on important things.



VIEW FRUSTRATIONS AS OPPORTUNITIES

Strictly speaking, I didn't do this very well. When things goes wrong, frustrating is my first reaction, but soon, usually after one deep sleep, I could over come my frustration; feeling much better and having more energy to defeat that bad emotion.

TAKE CHAREGE OF YOUR MIND

Ordinarily, I can focus my attention on only one thing when I need to. But in one situation, I will wonder, that is, if I don't even clearly know or don't want to know what should I do, often when I face great pressure, I'll loss my control of my mind.

Maybe it's time for me to use methods to prevent and rescue myself from that situation, I noted that when I have a plan, I can concentrate on what I should do.


LISTEN ACTIVELY

For this, I want to talk in two ways. First, I definitely agree that we have to keep writing in order to focus our mind. And I do do that nowadays. However, I really, really HATE to write any thing when I focus on something, especially when I am watching movies, because that will lead me to out of focus and patience.


REFUSE TO TOLERATE CONFUSION

Sometimes I DO think I should raise my hand and ask for clarification. But because most of my classmates didn't do that, sometimes I think "If I raise my hand, the pace of the class will be interrupted by me...". Teacher really should let students feel free to ask their questions.(Because they are the person who are most likely to do this.)


STUDY EFFICIENTLY

I think in time, place, and conditions, the most important one is conditions. When I study, I don't listen to music, and I don't let my computer open, because I believe in learning, quiet beats noisy every time.


READ FOR UNDERSTANDING

After I read this, I change my ways to study, because these methods are really important for a effective learner. Especially point 1 and 2, SKIM the chapter or article, REFLECT on what you found by skimming. Because these methods can deepen and reinforce my memory..

Which ones looks interesting and promising enough that you are going to try out? What's your plan?


TACKLE UNPLEASANT TASKS IMMEDIATELY

This is what I need the most, I think. Maybe I can write down the most unpleasant tasks on my working list. (Mention above.)

CHIP AWAY AT BIG JOBS

I didn't do that before, but I think I'll try it someday. Because it can operate with other methods in coordination, such as point 1 or 2.

CAPTURE INSIGHT

I tried to use this method before, take a notebook in my pocket. But that's too inconvenience to be keep. So now I just take a pen with me, only when there is a paper will I write down a note.


MY QUESTION

I really think we should not write too much when we watch Friends or Movies, if our purpose is to prevent forgetting things, maybe we should study this movie first, and then we watch it without too many writing, but with what we study before. That's my opinion, is there anything I can improve? Please reply, teacher.



會計一49777108朱士軒

沒有留言: