2009年1月17日 星期六

Q5 王媺循

A.

Chandler wanted to ask Monica to marry him, and he planned to propose to Monica in a restaurant with champagne and good atmosphere. When all of things were getting ready, they met Richard who was her ex-boyfriend. Things changed so quickly, and Chandler had to give up this chance. He got a new plan that he pretended he didn't want to get married with Monica and gave her a surprise finally. Unfortunately, Richard told Monica that he still loved her, and wanted to have child with her in the mean time. After having a bad mood lunch with Chandler, she began to think about what Richard have had told to her. She went to meet Richard and said that she needed time to think things over. Just at this time, Joe told her the whole thing. When Chandler was worried about nowhere to find Monica, he opened his apartment's door, finding the room decorated with candles. In the end, Monica accepted his proposal. What a romantic story.

 

B.

My favorite character is Rachel. Because what she said always make me laugh and she is really pretty. She can solve many problems whatever situations she is in.

Phoebe is the character I like least. She usually say something that can't let me understand, and not aware of others mood and expressions.

 

C.

By listening and watching English subtitles together, it is good for me to improve my listening ability and enhance my vocabulary. If I only listen to what they said, it would be hard to understand. And after watch these episodes, I feel I develop a habit of watching English subtitles whenever I watch movies gradually.

 

                                          49777026 王媺循   ACC Girls

沒有留言: