2009年1月16日 星期五

Q5.張均玄

Quiz 5

                49780004 張均玄 CoEco

 

1.   The major story line of this episode is mainly about Chandler proposing to Monica. Chandler first planned to propose at the restaurant that Monica loves. Tragically they bumped into Monica's ex-boyfriend Richard, causing Chandler failing the proposal. Having this setback, Chandler is planning on a new plan. He hopes to give Monica a surprise, so he acted like he doesn't want to make any commitments. Monica was so depressed that she went to see Richard. Gladly Chandler proposed right after Monica gave him a surprise back. At the same time Ross is in a dilemma whether he and Elizabeth can work out, ending up with a long term relationship.

2.   My favorite character is Joey. I think he's a guy with a great sense of humor, sometimes even when he's angry or in trouble, he is always telling jokes. Joey is always fooling around; people around him must feel happy. The character that I dislike is Phoebe, because she's always acting that she's very tough, and she's always making fun of her friends.

3.   I believe watching ''Friends'' really improves my listening skills in a more effective way. By enjoying and having fun from the episodes, I can also improve my listening skills and learn the American culture by understanding their conversation.

沒有留言: