2009年1月3日 星期六

RJ6孫滐

Book:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow
Author:J.K.Rowlimg
Publishing:Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
Page:386~607( to THE END)

After gettimg the golden cup successfully, Harry move to the Hogwarts for another Horcrux. Unfortunately, Voldemort found out thet are in Hogwart.He asked people in Hogwarts give Harry Potor to him. However,they refused and ready for a fight to the Death Eaters.
While the battle was going, Harry found out the diadem and destroyed it.Moreover, they found out the truth about Snape, and the fact that besides the snake, he was the last Horcrux. In sum, to destroy the Voldemort, he has to be killed by Voldermort himself.
Harry decided to confront his death. However, he escape from the death again.Moreover , the piece of soul in his body eas killed.At the final battle,Harry killed the Voldemort. The nightmare eas finally came to the end.
Finally I finished the book. However, I was regreted to my decision of choosing a book I alredy read. The proper noun of the stuff in magic world make the novel harder to read. Iam glad that I finally finished it. Next, I will coose some book that I haven't read,but I am interested in.
COECO 49780003 孫滐

沒有留言: