2009年1月19日 星期一

Q5李亭儀

Q5

1.      Chandler is going to propose to Monica and he makes a perfect plan.  However, Richard makes the things complex.  Richard tells Monica that he still loves her.  Chandler wants to pretend that he doesn't want to marry because he wants to give Monica a surprise.  But the thing is going out of control and it pushes Chandler has to propose to Monica right away without a plan.  In the end, Monica realizes that Chandler is just trying to surprise her so she decorates their house with endless candles. They are finally engaged in the extremely romantic atmosphere.  On the other hand, Ross breaks up with Elizabeth because he notices they don't have a big future and their age is really a problem. In addition, when Phoebe and Rachel see how happy Chandler and Monica are, they decide when they are old and still stay single, they will marry Joe and Ross.

2.      Chandler is my favorite character because he is humorous and kind.  I like Phoebe least because I usually can't understand what she is talking about.  She acts illogical.  However, I really like them all and they really give me a lot of fun.

3.      I think it is a very useful tool to improve my listening skill.  Friends provides us a easy way to contact Americans' daily English.  I can gradually understand the story lines, for example.  

 

49777027 李亭儀

沒有留言: