2009年1月16日 星期五

Q5黃怡慈

A.

    The major story line in the this episode is that Chandler was going to propose to Monica.  First, he wanted to propose when they went to the restaurant for dinner with the great atmosphere he had planned, but Monica's former boyfriend, Richard, suddenly appeared and ruined his plan.  Then Chandler decided to lie to Monica that he didn't want a wife, but in fact to surprise her again.  However, Chandler didn't know Richard would propose to Monica, too, and ruined his plan again.  It's fortunate that Chandler still let Monica marry him at the end of the story.  The other line of this episode is that Ross broke up with Elizabeth, and Joe bought a boat in the auction.
    The way Rachel persuade a person to buy the boat was very special and smart.  Another expression that I admire is how Joe help Chandler's proposal.  Being a friend, Joe does his best to help Chandler whether when lying or when telling the truth.
 
B.
    My favorite character is Rachel.  I think she is smart and pretty.  She can always turn the troubles into other things not so bad.  In addition to this, I consider she is more rational than any other character in Friends.  The person I like least is Phoebe, because she is like a crazy woman all the time.  I think she doesn't think her words twice before she say.  Sometimes it will be funny, but if it's all the time, I think it's not fun anymore.
 
C.
    It's really can improve my listening comprehension.  I remember the first time when I watched it, I was very confused, because I couldn't really understand what it talked about.  But after this semester I can almost realize their conversations as soon as I'm watching it in the class.  I can find that it is not very difficult to get what foreigner's meaning in their conversation.
 
49777064 黃怡慈 BBC

沒有留言: