2009年1月16日 星期五

Q5黃韻如

A.  The major story line is that Chandler planned to propose to Monica in a restaurant, but unfortunately, they met Monica's ex-boyfriend, Richard.  Then he made another plan that he pretend he was against marriage to give her a surprise.  This really disappointed Monica a lot. At the same time, Richard showed up at her work place saying that he still loves her and wants to marry her.  Monica was so sad about Chandler that she went to Richard's house.  But she realized that the one she loved most was Chandler.  They had a romantic proposal and finally engaged. 

 

B.  My favorite character is Rachel.  She is beautiful and I think she is very smart.  She always thinks of good ideas when facing difficulties.  The one I like least is Rose, I think he didn't think deeply when deciding whether to have Elizabeth as his girlfriend. 

 

C.  I think I can gain a lot through watching "Friends".  I'm enjoying in watching it.  Their humor and some special phrases is what I can learn from it.  And my listening comprehension is improving as well. 

 

[Jet] 黃韻如 49777011

沒有留言: