2009年1月17日 星期六

Q5陳彥伶

I'm sorry that I forget to post my name so I post again.
 
A. Chandler planed to propose to Monica. His original plan was to propose in an restaurant at the most romantic moment. But Charlie appeared. Charlie was Monica's ex-boyfriend. The plan was fail to do so Chandler planed another one. He pretended that he is that kind of person who doesn't believe in the relationship in marriage in order to upset Monica and then gave her a superise. But Charlie proposed to her at that time. Althouggh Monica has a little hesitation for a while, she chose Chandler at last.
 
B.My favorite one is "Ross met Elizabeth's father." I think it is the most funny episode I saw in Friends. In fact , I think all of the episodes I saw were all great. I can't find the one I like least.
 
C. Yes, it really increase my listening comprehension. At fisrt, I think the speed of the character talks was too fast for me. Until now I can understand what they are talking about and laughing at the punch line. It is a great tool I think and we can not only improve our listening skills but also learn the way of  speaking that Americans usually talks. 
 
 
49777034 陳彥伶Emily Chen (Change)
 
  

沒有留言: