2009年1月17日 星期六

Q5洪上琄

A.There are three story lines in the episode.  The main story is Chandler wanted to marry Monica.  He took her to a nice   
restaurant but they bumped into Richard who was Monica's ex-boyfriend.  Because of Richard, Chandler failed to propose to Monica.  Therefore, he decided to make a plan to surprise Monica.  At the same time, Richard also propose to Monica.  Monica was in a dilemma.  But at last Monica was engaged to Chandler.  The second story is Rachel, Phoebe and Joe went to an auction.  Joe won a boat but he had no money.  In order to be an captain, he decided to pay it. The third story is Ross broke up with  Elizebath.  Ross think Elizebath was immature, so they didn't have a future. 
 
B.My favorite is Phoebe.  I think she is funny and her thought is special.  Although she always talks at the wrong time.  I think she is humorous.  In the other hand, I like Chandler least.  I think he is easy to get angry and isn't enough patient.
 
C.I think it is a good tool to increase my listening comprehension.  I can learn some oral communication skills and some interesting words in our daily life.  And when I watch " Friends", I feel relaxed.  In this way, I can learn English in a comfortable atmosphere.
 
49777051 洪上琄 [Jet]

沒有留言: