2009年1月17日 星期六

Q5陳琬淋

A.
     Chandler wanted to propose to Monica and he also has prepared a beautiful ring. He planned to propose her in a luxurious restaurant. Everything was perfect until they unfortunately met Monica's ex-boyfriend –Richard. The proposal plan had to cancel. Chandler changes another plan to surprise Monica. He pretended he will never want to get married. And at the same time, Richard found that he couldn't forget Monica and proposed to her. Because Monica was disappointed to Chandler, so she goes to meet Richard again. The situation was too disadvantageous to Chandler! Joey decided to tell Monica the true.  After knowing the fact, Monica waited Chandler to find her. And Chandler proposed to her again in the romantic living room. They got engaged in the end.

 

B.

Of the six characters, I like Phoebe the most .Although Phoebe seems so stupid, she made this episode more funny and attractive. And I think she is a smart girl that she always has special idea! The character I like least is Joey. Because he never works hard and always bother other. And his attitude to women is giddy. I don't like such an unreliable man!

 

C.

By watching the episodes without Chinese words, I can improve my listening skill more. And because the episodes is really fun that I am enjoy during watching. It's really helpful for me to listen more attentive when I am enjoy the story. I also learned many native language and useful phrase. It made me more understand American culture.

 

49774203 陳琬淋 Lynn <Bougeoisie>

沒有留言: