2009年1月17日 星期六

Quiz 5 陳宣汝

A.
  Chandler was planning to proposal to Monica, so he took Monica to a fancy restaurant.  However, while they were in the restaurant, they bumped into Richard, Monica's ex-boyfriend.  The atmosphere was so weird that Chandler couldn't proposal.  So the plan was forced to canceled.  Chandler was afraid that his plan would be inspected, so he took Joey's advice to pretend that he is a man who will never get married.  The suggestion really worked.  Monica believed that Chandler wouldn't marry her.  That made Monica feel sad and thought their relationship had come to an end.  By that time, Richard came to tell Monica that he's still in love with her.  And if she would, he could gave her what Chandler couldn't, that is, the marriage.  Monica got confused and didn't know what to do.  After Chandler knew what Richard told Monica, he was very angry.  For god sake, Chandler found Monica finally, and of course, he proposed to her.  On the other hand, Ross decided to break up with Elizabeth.  Because he saw no future between Elizabeth and him.
 
B.
  Among these six characters, I love Joey most.  Because no matter what the difficult problems, or the depressed situations he faces, Joey can always look on the bright side and try his best to improve and wait for the next opportunity coming.  If I have to choose whom I like least, I think I'm gonna pick Ross.  Because I think sometimes Ross seems to be a kind of coward.  I don't like his hestitation at all.
 
C.
 
  I do love to watch Friends.  I've never thought that watching a foreign series episodes is much easier than I was imagining.  Besides, I learned a lot common talks and conversation skills from the series.  Some conversations are a little difficult to understand because of relating to the culture differences, but while I understand the meaning of the conversation I can also learn the cultures in America.  That's a great learning I think.
 
 
49778003  陳宣汝

沒有留言: