2009年1月16日 星期五

Q5莊艷兒

A.
The main storyline:  Chandler is going to propose to Monica.  However, they bump into Richard, Monica's ex-boyfriend, before Chandler proposes.  So Chandler's plan is messed up.  Then he comes up with another plan. He lies to Monica that he doesn't want to get married at all, which makes her
sad.  He plans to propose later as a surprise.  But his plan is messed up again because Richard had just proposed to Monica.  So Monica goes to
Richard's home to get some comfort though she still loves Chandler.   When Chandler comes to Richar's home, she had left.  So he goes home to find Monica. Then he finds her  surrounded by a lot of candles with joy.  Because Joey does it for him..  Chandler's plan finally moves her and she says: " Yes, I do. "   
 
B.
My favorite character is Rachel. I admire her for both her beauty and her characteristic.  Although she is divorced.
She is still active to find her true love.  She has confidence in herself.  And she likes to try and change. So I admire her.
 
C.
Though sometimes I don't quite understand their senses of humor, but I still think it's an interesting way to improve listening my comprehension.  I think that if I watch this kind of English episodes more often and make it as a entertainment, my listening comprehension will improve gradually.
 
                                  BBC莊艷兒 49774240
 
 

沒有留言: