2009年1月8日 星期四

RJ6許主芳

Journal 6

Pobby and Dingan

AuthorBen Rice

PublisherVintage

Year of publishing2002

pages : p.81~p.90

These part , the story is come to the end . Are Pobby and Dingan real ? When reading , I keep asking this question . However , it keeps the answer as secret . I thought that the author want to give a space to imagine . I think it's hard to come to the conclusion . At first , I thought that her two imaginary friends are not exist . After finishing the story , the whole town almost believe what sister said as if they were in the world .

It's the first time I finished the whole English book . I feel happy . This book describe in some slang language so that I can't read easily . I have to spend time in understanding the meaning . Although the book is hard to read , I still learn something from it . For example , the way to read it more quickly . And establish the habit of reading . This time I didn't perform well but I believe that I'll improve next time .

49777030許主芳

沒有留言: