2009年1月19日 星期一

Q5張詠棠

A.
    Chandler has loved Mornica for a long time . As time went by , he made up his mind to make a proposal to his lover . He bought a ring and planed everything ahead , including a romantic restaurant and a wonderful plan .However , things seemed to go wrong as Monica's ex-boyfriend , Richard , appeared , and he proposed to Monica , too . Meanwhile , Chandler's good friend , Joe , told him about how had the condition was . To our content , Chandler finally won her heart in the end .They finally got married as we expected  .
 
B.
    Of the six characters , my favorite is Joe . Because he is a funny guy and always brings a confident smile . Though he acts palyfully , he would help his friends when they need him . I love his expression most . On the other hand , Monica is the least . Because I think that among these leading actors , her characteristic is more blurred than anyother . 
 
C.
    After watching several episodes of friends , I found that I can identify what they said in the film more clearly . Because the caption on the screen disappeared quickly , I need to listen more carefully to what  they said . Besides , I learned more native phrases and natural accent . Most of all , watching and listening under less pressure is an effective learning way to listening comprehension to me .
 
FGS 49777046 張詠棠

沒有留言: