2009年1月17日 星期六

Q5呂佩穎

A.
  Ross realized that how young Elizabeth is and there will be no future between them, so he decided to break up with her. It was not a happy ending.  At the same time, Rachel went to the charity auction with Phoebe and Joey. Joey bought a boat accidentally. However, he didn't have enough money to pay for it. The most important part in this episode is that Chandler proposed to Monica. Things was not going like he expeced. They met Monica's ex-boyfriend in the restaurant. His plan was ruined, and he thought of a new one. He pretended that he didn't want to get married in his life. Monica was angry and ran away. However, they engaged in the end.
 
B.
I like all of them, but I like Phoebe the most. She is funny. Whenever her friends are in trouble, she tries to help them, although she messed up all the time. If I have a friend like her, I will have a lot of fun in life.
 
C.
I think Friends really increase my listening ability. I tried not to look at the substitle eveytime we watched it, and it really helps.
 
49777009呂佩穎Pony

沒有留言: