2009年1月18日 星期日

Q5林孟樺

FLAG 49777002 林孟樺
1. The major line is about Chandler proprosing to Monica.  He had been planning it for a long time, but he missed the chance to propose to her at the restaurant because they ran into Monica's ex-boyfriend Richard.
However, he tried another method by pretending he hates marriage just to make Monica sad and then give her a surprise.  Unfortunately, Richard came back to Monica and told her he still loves her.  Monica was in a dilemma and she had to think things over.  Untill Chandler knew what happened, he finally found out how serious this situation is.  He went to find Monica, but Joey had already told her the truth.  Beyond to Chandler's expections, Monica proposed to Chandler and they got engaged at the end.
2. My favorite character is Rachel, because she always looks so serious but actually talks with a sense of humor. She has a lot of emotional expression in the movie which makes her funny and adorable.  The character I like least is Chandler.  Maybe its because I hadn't see impressive funny scenes in the movie.  
3. I think it helps a lot in my listening skills. In the beginning I may have to rely on English subtitles a lot, but at the end of the semester, I can know about 90% what the characters are talking about without looking at the subtitles.     
 
 
 
 

付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: