2008年12月20日 星期六

Christmas Sing Along--BBC

Team: BBC
Members: Sharon, Milly, Tiffany


 
                    This Christmas
Hang all the mistletoe,
I'm gonna get to know you better, this Christmas .
And as we trim the tree,
How much fun it's gonna be together, this Christmas.

Fireside is blazing bright,
And we're carolin' through the night.
And this Christmas will be,
A very special Christmas for me.

You and me together
Will make this Christmas bright
Shake a hand, shake a hand now
You and me together
Will make this Christmas bright

Presents and cards are here,
My world is filled with cheer and you, this Christmas.
And as I look around,
Your eyes outshine the town, they do, this Christmas.
Fireside is blazing bright,
And we're carolin' through the night.
And this Christmas will be,
A very special Christmas for me, yeah.

You and me together
Will make this Christmas bright
Shake a hand, shake a hand now
You and me together
Will make this Christmas bright
Shake a hand, shake a hand now

Merry Christmas

Oh, the fireside is blazing bright,
We're caroling through the night
And this Christmas will be,
A very special Christmas for me, yeah.

You and me together
Will make this Christmas bright
Shake a hand, shake a hand now
You and me together
Will make this Christmas bright
Shake a hand, shake a hand now

Merry Christmas


Glossary:
misletoe--every green plants as Christmas decoraions
trim--decorate ornament something
carolin--a juncture of carol in which means sing joyfully

Introduction:
    The singer of this song is Ashanti, and its' in her "Ashanti's Christmas" album.
Before she was going to make this album, Ashanti asked her producer, "Can you bring
me something good.  " And then it was.  Throughout the ten-track disc, she plods
through both old and new holiday tunes -- from the monotonous original "Christmas
Time Again" to flat renditions of "The Christmas Song" and "Joy to the World.  " The
thin-piped songbird nearly redeems herself, however, on the sentimental "Time of
Year" and karaoke-worthy covers of Donny Hathaway's "This Christmas" and the old
standby "Silent Night.

2 則留言:

Julia 提到...

I like this song! It is powerful in the beginning and tender in the middle. Though I've never heard about her before, but her voice is so charming!

Arthur 提到...

Well, it's a special film. I at first stupidly thought my computer was lagging since the scene was still.
Actually, it's a good song and its tone is special. Thanks for your sharing. (The singer is nice in appearance.)^^