2008年12月5日 星期五

RJ4陳佩宜

Name:The Witches
Author:Roald Dahl
Illustrator:Quentin Blake
Publishing company:Penguin Group
Year of publishing: 1998

This week I have read a chapter of the book. This time the author is talking about the coming of the summer holidays. His grandma share her childhood with the author and told him a lot of things she had done with her brother during the holidays. Being interested in the place where grandma was talking about, they decided to enjoy their holidays right there.
However, his grandma got pneumonia,which resulted in the advice gave from the doctor that she could not go so far until she got better. Because of what the doctor said, they changed their plan and enjoyed their holidays in a closer place. One day,to the author's surprise, his grandme gave him a present of two white mice. He likes them very much.
After arriving the hotel, they got some problem because of the special present. The manager in the hotel forbade him from taking out the mice from the cage. The mice couldn't be trained inside the cage, so he seek for a empty room prevent them form being seen by tje manager and his staff.However, when he hide bahind the back of the empty room, he saw a crowd of women walked in,all had hats on their heads.
I didn't read very hard during recent two weeks. I have some problem. I find that I have less interest on this book and I couldn't change my lack of tje habit of reading. I couldn't find the way for myself to enjoy what I read very much.I don't know where is the point I have to catch.Gradually, I feel boring and want to change another book to read. But can I really finish one book if I change another one? I don't know. How can I do to solve this kind of problem?

會計學系 陳佩宜 49777019

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

I suggest that you pick up another book for reading. Save this one for possible future visit. No one forces you to ready what you don't like for this "Free Reading " Project.