2008年12月18日 星期四

RJ 5蔣亞庭

Alice in Wonderland

Author: Lewis Carroll

Publishing company: Penguin Group

Publishing Company: Bookman Books, LTD

Year of publishing: 1991

Number of pages: 90

I finally finish this wonderful novel. Also I have read it in my childhood, I still feel so surprised when I know all that Alice experiences is nothing but a little girl's dream. Reading out the book, experiencing what Alice experiences, I admire that Alice has much curiosity and imagination about everything. Unlike me, I have little curiosity and imagination about everything since I was a little girl.

In Alice's dream, there are many animals who all can talk with Alice. In her dream, nothing is impossible, she can change into a bigger or smaller one, even she can talk with animals. What a wonderful world I always dream of!

I have never finished an English novel before, because I always feel impatient about reading a novel not written in my native language. Therefore, this time I finish Alice in Wonderland, I feel so contented with what I have completed. And I can't wait for my next book!

合經一 蔣亞庭 49780037

沒有留言: