2008年12月13日 星期六

RJ4林長泰

會計系49777101林長泰
Novel:Real Time
Authur:Amit Chaudhuri
Publishing:Picador
First Edition:April 2003
Number of pages:184
Amit Chaudhuri's storues range across the astonishing face of the modern indian subcontinent. From divorces about to enter into an arranged marriage to the teenaged poet who develops a relationship with a lonely widower, from singing teachers to housewives to white-collar bussinessman, Chaudhuri deftly explores the juxtaposition of the new and old worlds in his native India.
During this time of reading, I found that I have read faster than before. That's because I know more about India and have experience of how the writer expressed his ideas from previous chapters. However, due to the team games have not been done, I have no enough time to finish the book, which was planned. I think I can progress more after games since I will have more time.

沒有留言: