2008年12月18日 星期四

RJ5呂杰

RJ5~Fear Street NightDarker Dawn

Basic information of the book:

Book title: Fear Street NightDarker Dawn

Author: R.L.Stine

Publishing company: Yearling

Year of publishing: 2005

Number of pages: 183

It is a horror story. The story is talking about a girl, Jamie. Who had destroyed an evil, Angelica Fear few months ago. But recently, she felt something wrong. Murders continued to occur around her. Three of her friends were murdered. She started believing the Angelica Fear was still there. She told her assumption to her friends, but her friends didn't think the evil came back. They didn't believe Jamie. One night, when she fooled around on the street, something strange happened. She saw the Fear's mansion. The mansion shouldn't be there, it should have been collapsed hundreds of years ago. It should be replaced by stores. She knew that Angelica came back. She wanted to kill Jamie. Jamie made up her mind. It was her responsibility to fight her. After few days later, she went to the mansion at night without telling her friends. When she entered the mansion, she met her boyfriend, Lewis. He said he was going to help her. He brought him to a room. In the room, she saw her friend were there. They looked eerily pale. Then Lewis changed. He's not the person that Jamie knew. Louis was possessed by Simon Fear, Angelica's husband. He was going to take revenge to Jamie because she destroyed her wife. He controlled Jamie's body and forced her to kill her friends. At the mean point, Jamie chanted the spell. She broke out Simon's black power and destroyed him.

This is the first I read a horror novel in English. I really enjoy reading it. Especially, read the book before I go to bed. I can feel the horror atmosphere. I concentrated full of my attention. When I read it, I was eager to know what would happen the next.

It is a series of books. I borrowed it from library. I would look for another one when I go to the library next time. I like it. I like its contents and its description.

I made a schedule before I read the book and I told myself I should achieve my daily goal everyday. I made it. I'll use this method before I am going to read a book every time.

1 則留言:

gina 提到...

Sorry, I forgot to put the group name and school number on it. Group: Bourgeoisie
school number: 49774212