2008年12月4日 星期四

RJ4呂岱芸

The Kite Runner

aurthor : Khaled Hosseini

publishing company: Penguin Group
year of publishing: 2004

page1~51

I had finished five chapter. I think that Amir and Hassan's friendship can't last long because their class. Like Amir's father, he never refer Ali as his friend, though they grew up together. Amir never treated Hassan parity. I though Amir had a complicated feeling when he faced Hassan. He sometimes play a practical joke on Hassan, and after that he felt guilty and wanted to make up for him. He though he should be better in everything than Hassan, since he was in the higher class. So he played joke on Hassan's illiteracy. Maybe in his heart he was envy about Hassan. He didn't understand why his father seems to like Hassan more than him. His father even prepared a surgeon for Hassan to repair his harelip. He didn't want to share his father with Hassan.

He kept doing something bad on Hassan, but Hassan was still very loyal to him. It made him feel more ashamed and hate Hassan even more.

I didn't see the movie. I choose this book is beacuse I had read a few part about it and I want to finish it. But there is many new words in the story, so me have to read it very slowly.

49777053呂岱芸

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

you know, you probably should choose a book that's easier. Reading too slowly takes away the fun.