2008年12月19日 星期五

RJ5張詠棠

Monte Cristo

Author: Alexandre Dumas

Publishing company : 九儀 publisher

Year of publishing : 1999

Number of pages : 42

Edmond Dantes , an young person who would become the next captain of the Fharaoh , gained the love of a pretty woman called Mercedes . All about him seemed to be so bright . However , it was his success that earned other's jealousy . A letter concerned with Napoleon got him into troubles .

In his marriage with Mercedes , Dantes was taken away by an officer and some soldiers by no reason .He was shocked and so does other guests .Dantes had many questions about the judge . He believed that he was innocent ,and everything would be okay when misunderstandings disappeared . While the situation went from bad to worst . He was sent to a cold prison , named Chateau d'If . He would better die than live in such a dark prison .

This time , I chose a famous book written by a famous author . I found that an imaginary novel is more attractive to me than an autobiography , which I read last time . Though there are more words that I haven't seen , I have little pressure in the reading , so I learned that interesting articles help me read efficiently .

49777046 [FGS] 張詠棠

沒有留言: