2008年12月9日 星期二

RJ4陳琬淋

RJ4

Basic information of the book:

Book: The Trumpet Of The Swan
Author: E.B.White

Publish company: Bookman book

Page:210

Year of publishing:1988

The story is about a swan named Louis that cannot speak inherently. Fortunately, it met a little –Sam who really takes

good care of wild animal. Asking Sam for help, Louis got a chance to enter school to learn writing. After one and half

years, Louis fell in love with a female swan. Louis wrote "I love you" to her. Because she can't read, she didn't pay

attention to Louis. Louis father stolen a trumpet and gave it to Louis. Louis became an outstanding trumpet player

and made the female fell in love with him!

This book attracted my sight by its colorful front cover which was drawn by Edward Frascino. The cover looks so tender

that I thought it must be a moving book. Although after I read, the story is not as that touch me deeply in my heart as I

guessed. But I still like this story very much because it carefully described about affection likes friendship and love. It

makes me felt very touching. It made us realize that everyone have their unique talent and skill. In the modern globe

We have to respect all kinds of people. Everyone have their drawback. But it is impossible to be a wonderful person ,

we should try to overcome the obstacle and don't be frustrated. We should look at bright side because every skill and

everyone have their own meaning in the society!

49774203

陳琬淋


沒有留言: