2008年10月27日 星期一

About Language Learning & Acquistion

  • 1.Wnen I started learning English,my teacher told me not to rely on electronic dictionary.However,according to your article,it seems that we have to use every tool to get the information we need.So,should I keep the habit of use dictionary,or I need to find the fastet way to learn new vocabulary?
  • 2.I have heard that listening to English songs is a good method on English learning. Is that really useful?What kind of songs or singers are really helpful?
孫滐 49780003

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Many of those small pocket-sized electronic dictionary may have problems with quality. So, choose with care. Learn to take advantage of a good dictionary. Read the explanations and examples closely. They will help you get a much better feel of how to use the language. Checking for meaning by looking at an English word's Chinese translation is not good enough.