2008年10月24日 星期五

RJ1廖士瑋

RJ1

Lord of the flies

Author:william golding

Publishing company:penguin group

Page:32

 one day,a plane which was packed with a group of students  was forced to land on one unknowned island.However, when landing on the island,the plane suddenly burned out and crashed.Fortunately,everyone successfully escaped from the plane except for the captain who was the only adult in the plane.The survived students whose age ranged from 6 to 12 started to plan on how to survive by themselves.

They first choose ralph as their leader because it was ralph who used the conch to call them together.Ralph and other children was contented with current situation since they finally can get out of the adult's supervision .It also meant that they were free.But as time went by, they found that so-called freedom was not as  easy as they had thought(to be continued)

     

Before choosing this book ,I have read the Chinese version of this book. When I finished the Chinese version,I thought it was worth trying to read the English version.

As a result , I gave it a shot.

 

This book really inspire me to think what if all morals standard and laws were all neglected,what will become of me?or In fact, in the surface I am covered by so-called morality but deep inside of me I am just a evil person………….

 

I found that it is very effective to imagine each sentence as a picture and connect each picture together when we are reading. It can help you understand the content better and faster.

49777036廖士瑋


沒有留言: