2008年10月27日 星期一

RJ1

Name:The Witches
Author:Roald Dahl
Illustrator:Quentin Blake
Publishing company:Penguin Group
Year of publishing: 1998
Page:208

Because I don't have the habit of reading,so I decide to start from a easier book.The name of this book interests me a lot.It talks about witches,who are really real in the world.This is not a fairy tale but a real story.According to this book,real witches are the most dangerous of all living creatures on earth and there's nothing they hate so much as children!They cast all kinds of terrifying spells to get rid of children.Maybe your neighber,your friend,even yuor kind teacher is one of real witches!
I hope I can cultivate the good reading habit through the class.Although the accounting course is very busy,I hope I can handle my time and take good use of them to prompt my english ability and enjoy it!

沒有留言: