2008年10月23日 星期四

RJ1~Hello, Goodbye, I Love You

RJ1~Hello, Goodbye, I Love You

Basic imformation of the book:

Author: Pamela Bauer Mueller

Publishing company: Piñata Publishing

Year of publishing: 2001

Number of pages: 160

It is talking about a guide dog, Aloha, which means Hello, Good bye, I Love you. There are two lines in this book. One is a 12-year-old boy, called Diego, who raise Aloha for Guide dog for the blind, and the other is a women, called Lousie, who lose her eyesight in a car accident. It seems that the two lines doesn't have any relationship between each other at the begining. Ahola was trained in a lovely family. On the othe hand, Losie trIed to overcome her disability. After the training in the raiser's house. Ahola returned to the Guide dog for the blind campus and met her new partner, Lousie. In this book, we can see how cute a dog it is. She's not just a pet or another cane for the blind, she's a friend, a loyalty friend. It is a sweet, encourage and splendid story. I recommend it to everybody. It is worthy of reading.
My heart always go up and down with the plots.I can find the true love between human and dog and I can feel the pain and sadness that the blind suffer from. When I read the book, I fond how happy am I that I can see the beautiful world and how brave the blind is that they face their misfourtune fearlessly. How I wish I can get involve into the program of foster a guide dog, but as the lack resources for the blind in Taiwan. We still have a large room to improve.

I always read the book on my way to school, I think it is a good way to use time or kill time. The writer uses easy words to write book. Even if I can't recognize the word, I can guess the meaning of it. I didn't look up to the dictionary throuth the reading, I think I should write it down at first and look up to the dictionary after I finish my daily reading. I think I can take more notes on my paper, not only just write the pages down, but write down the feelings and questions. Writing down the beautiful senteses may also impove my english ability. I will try it the next time. Finally, I hope I can keep this reading habit in my daily life. One more thing I want to mention, I met a guide dog in the MRT station yesterday(10/22). He stayed calm next to his owner. I didn't walk to them (I knew they were on work), but I owed my respect to themin my heart.

呂杰 49774212

沒有留言: