2008年10月24日 星期五

RJ 1汪育汎

PS, I love you
Author:Ahem,Cecelia
Publishing company: Hyperion Books
Number of pages:13

"Holly couldn't live without her husband Gerry, until the day she had to." It was this sentense that impressed me. We often take many things for granted, including the existence of someone who plays an important role in our life. We never think of our beloved ones may be suddenly get a serious illness and even left us behind.

In the story Holly's husband died of a terminal illness. Not knowing how to live without Gerry,she was in despair. But amazingly, she received a letter written by Gerry, she started to think whether the letter was written by Gerry. And if it was written by Gerry, when did he wrote it?Since I have read the introduction already I know that the letter was actually wrote by Gerry. It's a signal of love.

Differed from others, the story reminded me of the love of my parents. They are always there when I need them, but I just forget to give my concern to them and take their existence for granted. Living far away from my hometown, Tainan, when was the last time I went home spending time with them? All of a sudden, I miss my parents so much! Hey,I think I will make a phonecall.

49774244汪育汎

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

year publishing? Only 13 pages? Is the book a collection of short stories? Should give more concrete details.