2008年10月30日 星期四

About Language Learning & Aquisition

1. I don't like to read the text books or the magazines about learning English,such as Studio Classroom,Advanced.'Cause when I was in high school,my teacher always asked us to read such magazine and gave us a lot of exams.That made me feel bored.Though I don't like that,it seems to be a nice way to learn English.I love to listen to English songs since I was a kid.Most of my English abilities are acquired from the lyrics,the articles about music,the music website,etc.I just wanna ask that if I want to improve my English,will my learning methods still work out?

2. I like to listen to BBC Radio 1(the music channel),but I've faced some difficulties.I have trouble in catching the key words in a sentence.'Cause some words are used so different from the Americans.What could I do to make this situation better?



49778003 陳宣汝

沒有留言: