2008年10月24日 星期五

RJ1

Basic imformation of the book:
Book:Natural Born Charmer
Author: Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Years Of Publishing: :May 2008
Number Of Pages:388

It is a love story .A man,Dean,is a famous football player.But he dislocated his shoulder accidently so he might not play football as well as he was before.A woman,Blue ,is a painter. She was betrayed by his boyfriend .Worst of all,her
bank account was all withdrawn by her mother.The two meet each other,rely
on each other and develop a subtle relationshop .

Though I have not finished the book yet, I do learn something . First,I learn how native speakers speak in their real life through theconversation.In the book,interesting things always happen when they are together.Reading their conversation is great fun.Also,those miserable and interesting things happen to Dean and Blue make me reflect on my life and figure out some solutions.

I read the book at random instead of regularly .However.I found it uneffective.Therefore,I decided to push myself to read it in certain time.Also ,there are too many pages in the book which cause me some pressure .The next time I shoud choose a book which is not only appealing but also thiner.Solving these problems,I believe I could enjoy my reading more comfortable next time.

莊艷兒49774240

沒有留言: