2008年10月25日 星期六

RJ1

Basic imformation of the book:

Name of the book:THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN

Author:MITCH ALBOM

Publishing company: HYPERION

Year of publishing: 2003

Number of Pages: 196

It's the first time that I read English novel. I thought it's a complex book that I have to think twice to comprehend. Because of this reason, I have only read half of it. In the beginning of the book is boring, because it just describes the major character-Eddie's daily life. There are nothing special and exciting that really attract me. But, after Eddie died , the story became more interesting.

Eddie will meet five people in heaven and learn five lesson. Eachlesson can make me review my life and reflect on myself.

It must be a meaningful book that I hope I will finished it in this weekend.

49774203陳琬淋

沒有留言: