2008年11月21日 星期五

h2呂岱芸

1. Among those methods, I had tried is "plan your days" and "study efficiently". I always plan my days in a small notebook. I write down when should I study and what should I do. But every time I saw my notebook, I felt guilty because I seldom follow it. I know I can't get up early to study, so I always do the study work afternoon. I also know I'm easy to be distracted by other things, so I always found a library to study. A quiet place makes me more concentrated on my study.

2. I think the first I will tried in those methods is "keep a journal". Therefore I can not only know what I had done every day but also to check if I had followed my plan. The other is "take charge of your mind". I think I should concentrate on my study and make it more effect.

3. My question about this article. I know taking notes is a good way to keep concentrate. Except that, is there other way to keep concentrate?

49777053呂岱芸

沒有留言: