2008年11月20日 星期四

H2黃怡慈

1.I have used two methods.

Listen actively: Take notes can really help me
remember some difficult things. Some new words
or sentences will not be useful until I read
them many times. Some suggestions from the
lecture are also need I take note and read them
again and again.

Study efficiently: Talking about coose the right
time to study, I think it will be at night. And
home is usually the place where I choose to study
at. I never studied with the music, because I
think it is important to keep quiet when reading
books.

2.I will do my best to try every methods in the article.
But there are two methods I want to try most.

View frustrations as opportunities: It is very often
to face the obsticles or problems in learning or in
any works, but if we can look it on the bright side
or turn danger to opportunity, I think we will less
frown.

Capture insights: I think it is smart to keep a pencil
and paper handy at all times. I often forget what I
have to do or easily miss what I just came up with,
so I will try to keep a notebook handy in the future.

3.(1) I can't understand the story of Gilbreth. What
exactly did he do for the world?
(2) In Plan your days, what is the meaning of "COMBINE
TASKS WHENEVER POSSIBLE"? What kind of things we
should actually combine together?
49777064 黃怡慈

沒有留言: