2008年11月20日 星期四

HW2洪上琄

Among the twelve methods I think two of them are useful and I am using it. The first method is "Study efficiently". I am a "morning person". I often feel energetic and clear-headed in the morning, so that I will study more efficiently. Besides, I like to study alone. The best place for me is my study. In my study I can read according to my plan and will not bother others. The second method is "Chip away at big jobs". If I have a paper or need to do much homework, I will break it into pieces. By doing so, I will be under less stress and finish it without hurry.

After I read the article, I want to try "Read for understanding" and "View frustration as opportunities". I am not good at reading. If I read a book at a fast pace, I will not understand the meaning in the book. So I want to improve myself to read accurately and read fast. I think the approaches which the author suggests look useful, especially the first step. When I read a book later, I will skim the article and reflect on what I find. Besides, "View frustration as opportunities" is also interesting. I often feel disappointed when I face difficulties. But sometimes it will make the situation more terrible. So I think it is good to regard frustrations as opportunities. If I face some difficulties next time, I will catch the opportunity to do something rather than grumble.

I have two questions. Among the twelve methods one of them is "Keep a journal". Is it helpful to keep a journal in English to improve English? And how can we take charge of our mind in a concrete way?

49777051 洪上琄 [Jet]

沒有留言: