2008年11月20日 星期四

HW2張均玄

Homework 2

張均玄 CoEco

1. Among all the method that the mentioned, there's one that I'm already using:

View Frustrations as Opportunities: I believe that I'm an optimistic person, when I feel frustrated I always it in another way; look into the Brightside. Just like the author said" Bad news is good news". By the using this method the frustration seems easily to be solved for me. There are always opportunities; a frustration that you face might turn into success, it's the view that you see it.

2. I hope I can try the method below

Plan Your Days: I think I waste too many time doing nothing. Everyone has 24 hours a day, I really hope that can use my time carefully, not waste it on thing that's not important. Just as the author said I hope I can list thing that I'm going to do the other day, and write down the importance of those things. I can also spend time before I go to sleep, revising what that I have done this whole day.

3. Questions

What does "Study Efficiently" exactly mean? How can you really know "what's best for yourself". How can we exact answer the author's questions, such as "Choose the right time" or "a suitable place"?

沒有留言: