2008年11月24日 星期一

HW2洪定心

社學1 49774229 洪定心 <Bourgeoisie>

A.Which ones of these methods are you already using? How do they work out for you? How's your experience compare with what Ruggiero (the author of the book) has to recommend?

1.Plan my days: Actually, I alway plan my days in mind instead of in words. I think it will be better if I plan on papers, less I forget anything.
2.View frustrations as apportunities: I believe that frustrations enhance our abilities to solve problems and provide chances to think in another way.
3.Listen actively: It is true that I always feel sleepy in class if I am not taking notes simultaneously. But, I don't always achieve this point, honestly.
4.Refuse to tolerate confusion: I really don't like to save confusions for later to solve, neither would I tolerate confusions. But I faced some difficulties when putting it into practice. That is, it is hard to make a specific question or a concrete idea right after receiving information.
5.Choose athe right time, a suitable place and favorable conditions: I know for long that queit beats noisy, but not every time for me. I sometimes fell asleep if the place was too queit (such as library). How can I solve situation like this?

B.Which ones looks interesting and promising enough that you are going to try out? What's your plan?

1.Tackle unpleasant tasks immediately: Weren't it for my laziness and reluctance I wouldn't have to stay up all night just to rush through reports, right?
2.Clip away at big jobs: A big job is somehow equal to an unpleasant task! Besides dealing with it first, achieve it little by little every day sounds like a good way.
3.Take charge of my mind: The huge problem of my learning efficiency is all about concentration! I need to work hard on this one indeed.
4.Capture insights: Have countless of thoughts but never capture then when they come to mind. Then those original innovative ideas would be worthless, I guess. So the next time it pops out, dash it down!

C.We may all know methods like these already. So, I think the major big thing would be about persistence and constantcy. Did the author mention anthing about this in the book? Or do you, dear professor, have some suggestion?

沒有留言: