2008年11月21日 星期五

HW2 (蔡宗桓)

49677007

蔡宗桓 Chung-Huan (Allen), Tsai

Group: Pony

Learning is the continuous staff that begins since we were born. We learn in order to gain more ability to accommodate to the society and to have connection to every person in globe. Therefore, it's important to find better ways to achieve better learning, and the article, Introduction: Strategies for effective learning, provides several good methods that we can apply with in our learning.

Among these ways, some of them I have already used it in my everyday-learning process. For instance, I usually tackle unpleasant takes immediately. When preparing a plan of "to learn list", I usually put difficult staff as priorities. Burden will be smaller if the harder thing is done as sooner as possible. Therefore, I can have a better mood to deal with other staff if the harder work is done. In addition, I have chipping away big jobs. Because some projects are big and cannot deal with them within one specific time period, I usually break it in to fragments. I think it is really helpful for me. That is, I seldom drive mad when the work comes to the deadline while I usually finish them step by step and day by day.

And there are several ways that I have not done and willing to try in my future learning. One of them is I will try to listen actively. For now, when some topics do or donnot attract me, I usually just lay my back on the chair and "only listen." That usually depreciates what I have to learn. In other words, I cannot get the whole that the instructors want to express to. Therefore, I think I can learn more by being an active listener through taking notes. By doing so, I won't forget what the instructor has told and gains all views for the lecture.

However, there are some problems that I still have after reading this article. I am sometimes confused of how to keep a good journal. For example, sometime I might omit or misunderstand the important things that the instructor says. By reading the journal afterwards, sometimes I don't even know what I am writing about. I am curious about how to solve this problem.

沒有留言: