2008年11月25日 星期二

RJ3莊艷兒

Book:Natural Born Charmer
Author: Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Publishing Company:HarperCollinsPublishers
Years Of Publishing: :May 2008
Word Level:Unidentified
Number Of Pages:388

It is almest at the end of the story.. So there are some transitions of the story. First, after Riley plays the guitar in front of his father, Jack, she has a long talk with him. Jack compliments her on her singing and presents his love to her. Riley responds by saying " I love you, too, Dad. " It' her first time saying those words. The relationship between them has some subtle changes.

Second, Dean finally realizes that he wants to fix up his bad relationship with his parents. He accpets Jack. And he finally accept his mother, April. April 's eyes filled with tears when Dean introduces her as his mother instead of his housekeeper. Final, it comes to the relationship between Dean and Blue. After a sex game, Blue's pleasure of their encounter was gone. She tells Dean that she is going to leave. She thinks that Dean will be just like those men who gave her up and let her go.

However, she doesn't succeed in leaving because Nita arrests her by accusing her of stealing her necklace. Her jail cell had proven to think about her life. And she finally realizes how much she loves Dean and she decides to face it instead of going away her love like she used to . Dean is happy to get his soul mate back again.. And they get married at the end.

In the whole book, the relationship among Dean, Riley,Jack and April moves me the most. It's a comfort as they finally accpet one another and encourage one another. It makes me recall my family as well. I think I shoud cherish the love my family give me more.

Recently, there are mid-term exams. When I was preparing those big exams, I did't do my extensive reading. However, I think that reading shoud be done every day. So I have to learn how to make a more appropriate schedule on my study. So I won't miss something which I shoud do every day.

49774240 莊艷兒 BBC (社學)

沒有留言: