2008年11月20日 星期四

HW2陳宣汝

49778003 陳宣汝 Group: Change

1. The method of "Plan Your Days" I've already used since I was in high school. Though I work out this method a little bit different from the way author recommanded. Everyday after I get up, I use a little time to think about what I'm gonna do today while brushing my teeth, washing my face, etc. Sometimes I would write down on a piece of paper if the undone tasks are too much. That's really helpful to me, I think. However, sometimes my plan seems to be too flexing. So, I would try the author's way-to spend few minutes making list of things to do and figure out what are the priorities.

2. "Capture Insights" is the part I interested in most. I think that I am a creative person. And when I chat with my friends, I usually come up with many new ideas or concepts. However, I am not in the habit of carrying a brochure or paper handy with me. And I don't think that my thoughts are important because some of them are too imaginative to work out. But after read this article, I realize that my crazy ideas might turn into something useful if it does proper revise. So, from now on, I will carry a little brochure whenever I go, and try to write down everything pop in my mind.

3. In the part "Refuse to Tolerate Confusion" it says that we should raise our hands and ask teacher for a clarification. I have a question about that. Because once I met some teachers who doesn't want anyone to interrupt during his or her teaching. And when I ask too many questions, he or she will be angry easily, though I ask after class. That really scared me. So, what am I supposed to do with that situation? Or how can choose I the right questions to ask?

沒有留言: