2008年11月21日 星期五

HW2李亭儀

Group : Pony
Name: 49777027李亭儀
1. I have already used the methods such as " Plan your days" and "Chip away at big jobs". I think I don't use the "Plan your days" method well because I usually make a plan but don't accomplish it properly. As the article has mentioned, I didn't eliminate what need not be done, simplify what must be done and combine tasks whenever possible. Maybe those are the reasons why I usually can't keep my plan on track. In addition, I think I use "Chip away at big jobs" method well sometimes. If I use this method, I can be calm and confident when the due dates arrive just as the author said.
2. I think the methods such as "Take charge of your mind" , "Read for understanding" and "View frustrations as opportunities" are interesting and promising enough that I am going to try out. The plan for "Take charge of your mind" is I will leave the distracting circumstances and try hard to be full attention on my work. Although it is not easy to do this, but "Experience dose make it easier", however. The plan for "Read for understanding" is I will try to follow the steps when I start another reading and try to make it a habit. I know I won't use it well unless I really use it often. And the plan for "View frustrations as opportunities" is I will try not just to be frustrated and angry when I confront the difficulties. I will fix my mind to be more positive and try my best to think some ideas to solve this situation.
3. I have some questions about the "Keep a journal" method. The professor may have said so many things that are equally important, how can I choose the most important lesson I just learned? How can I know what is the most important lesson? In addition, can I still keep a journal when I am not understand what the lesson is talking about?

沒有留言: