2008年11月7日 星期五

RJ2莊艷兒

Book:Natural Born Charmer
Author:SUSAN ELIZABETH PHILLIPS
Years Of Publishing: :May 2008
Number Of Pages:388
Though I still haven't finished the book this time.I've understood the book more well than last time.
The story goes on.Blue's characteristic starts to attract Dean. Dean finds that Blue is not like those normal girls he met before.
She doesn't have a crush on him.In fact,she pretends not to.However,the more coldly she reacts to him,the more strongly he is attractive to her.
Blue plays a game with him beacouse she doesn't have money.One day,Dean takes her to his house.There,She finds out how Dean's life could be so complicated.April,who acts as his housekeeper,is his mom.More surprisingly,the famous rock singer,Jack, who Blue adores, is Dean's father.
His parents seperated when he was little.And his parents didn't care about him much which caused him a lot of pain.So,he knew how to strive for himself .It's not the end.A girl ,called Riley appears.She is Dean's sister with different mother.Riley mon died.And she feels lonely though she has other relatives.So she tries to find his bother,Dean, as the last person who may love her wholehartedly.However,Dean thinks of Riley as a trouble at first.The complicated relationship develop in a strange way.And Blue can't even be a outsider.She is also involved.It makes all the things more difficult for Blue to earn money. In the reading,the interaction between Riley and Dean moved me.Dean also had a miserable childhood.So he knows how Riley feels.He accepts her gradully.And he tells her she has to strive for herself and stands up on her own feet.It's a touching scene.
In the first week,it was hard for me to read every day and write a reading journal.But I am used to it now.I feels that I started to enjoy my reading.Reading English books have become a entertainment when I am tired of my textbooks.And when I wrote a reading journal this time,all the things came out of my mind. But I have a question:I didn't look up words when I ddid my extensive reading.Then,should I look them up regulary after I finish several chapters or just wait until I see those words in other articles?
莊艷兒 49774240


1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

1. Please check your writing for spelling and grammar mistakes before you submit.
2. As a rule, leave two spaces after a period (.), semi colon (;), exclamation mark (!) and question mark (?), one space after comma(,).
3. Sure, you can use a dictionary after your concentrated reading. After, not during.