2008年11月21日 星期五

HW2黃韻如

[Jet]
49777011 黃韻如
"Study efficiently" is one of the methods I already using. I always get up early instead of stay up late to study because I think it's very inefficient to do things when sleepy. I would clean up my desk and make sure that the light is sufficient before studying, it can makes me more concentrated on the books I'm going to read. Although a quiet place is also good for us when studying, I think if we really immerse ourselves fully, we may not notice the noise around us. "Plan your days is another method I already using. I would make a list of things to do and plan what to do everyday. But I think I have a lot to improve since I sometimes fail to be on track, and I'm trying to find out the reason. Maybe the axiom told in this book: combine tasks whenever possible is the way I can try to improve.
"Tackle unpleasant tasks immediately" is the one I would like to try must. Since I'm exactly the one tends to procrastinate unpleasant tasks and always choose the easier ones to do first. It's really makes me feel bad when knowing that a unpleasant task is waiting for me. So I think this method will benefit me a lot and I'm going to try it out. "Keep a journal" is also the method I am going to try out. I have just heard of this on a speech and learned the importance of keeping a journal. With the journal, we will remember what we have learned, we will know what we have studied everyday. It's good for our study, too.
I have understood the importance og asking questions. But sometimes I have confusions in class and don't know how to ask to solve it. What should I do when facing this situation and is there some ways to raise good questions?

沒有留言: