2008年11月20日 星期四

H2陳佩宜

-----Forwarded message-----
From: s49777019 <s49777019@webmail.ntpu.edu.tw>
To: dingren.tsao.u1354 <dingren.tsao.u1354@blogger.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:31:02 +0800 (CST)
Subject: H2

After reading the Effective Learning,I find that there are many methods much more than I can image to improve myselfto learn more effectively. Since I know I am not a talent person,I always do many efforts to push myself to acheive goals,but many times I failed.
Among those methods in the article,I am happy for finding there are some tips in the article I have used. First,I know I am a "evening person,"so I do my works always after having dinner. You may think the time I have seems a little short,but it is the point I use to force myself paying attention to what I should do and beibg more effective because of the shortage of time. However,if you are a person who always find some excuse for not doing your today's work just yet,this way is not fit to you. Second,I am used to skimming the chapter or article I have to read in advance. It helps me understand what I am about to read and catch the point easily. Thus,I still have a question. I cannot catch the right point sometimes. The other one is that I plan my days. I often plan meekly shedual for me to distribute time. It is very helpful for the person who is forgetful but has many things to do.
Some strategies I learn from this article impress on me. "Capture insights,"for instance,let me monder if it may bring benefit for me if I use this tip. It sounds odd to me,but intersting. Other one is "View frustrations as opportunities." It means incredible to me! How can a normal person do such a difficult mission? People says we should seize our opportunity,it is difficult enough,but now me even should turn failure and frustration into chance. I hope I can learn how to do that.
I also find my shortcomings while reading the article. I often tolerate confusion until it becomes big a problem in my study. It's terrible. What's more,I prevent myself from tackling unpleasant tasks immediately. I think I must improve soon.
In breif,learning is not just learning. We should turn what me learn into a part of our lives.

會計1A陳佩宜49777019

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Spellings! Please proof read and correct those obvious mistakes before you submit your works! Your readers will appreciate this effort very much!