2008年11月20日 星期四

HW2杜涵紓

COECO杜涵紓49780017

1. I think I am already using the method, refuse to tolerate confusion. I am always a curious person. I like to ask why about many things. If I get confused about the things I study, I don't ignore them. Instead, I mark it and find the opportunities to solve them by researching on the internet or asking other people. It is better to solve them immediately. Although I have to spend much more time learning, it's really worth it. It is an efficient way of studying.

2. I think I am going to try the method, tackle unpleasant tasks immediately. I hate the big pressure comes to me when there will be an exam next day, and I must stay up late to prepare for it. It's a hard time to go through, and I feel exhausted after accomplishing it. To improve the situation, I think I'll just do as the author recommend. Put unpleasant tasks high on my list of priorities. The earlier I do, the more I feel relieved.

3. I find it hard to take charge of my mind, because as I think the book or the class is boring, I can't help but feeling distracted. How can I control my mind entirely in a specific way?



付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: