2008年11月21日 星期五

RJ3鄭宜婷

Tuesdays with Morrie

author:Mitch Albom
poblishing company:TIME WARNER BOOKS
year of publishing:1997
number of pages:210
I'm glad that I finally finished this book. But during the last two weeks, the more I read this book, the sadder I felt. Because readers can realize that Morrie withered away every week from his actions.
After finishing the book, I learned a lot from this old professor. I admire his attitude to his life. He never hid his emotion though he was a male. In this society, if a man cries, he will be considered that he is not strong enough. But in Morrie opinion, no one is that strong. We all need to let it out. And in Chinese culture, we seldom say "I love you." to the people we love. After reading this book, I learned that I should speak out my love to all the people I love. After all, no one knows how much time is leaving in his life.

1 則留言:

鄭宜婷 提到...

抱歉我忘了留名字
這篇RJ的作者是
49778012鄭宜婷