2008年11月20日 星期四

HW2薛幃予

49777066 Acc Girls 薛幃予
1.
Among all the strategies the author mentioned, I have apply two.
Study Efficiently: I like to study math in the morning, Chinese in the afternoon and English at night. I spent a long time to find what time is appropriate to me to study for each subject and where is the most ideal study place for me in my high school.

Listen Actively: I take notes whenever I am in the class. Taking notes can not only help me review after class but also make me pay attention to what teacher is teaching.

2.
I am going try the three strategies: plan your days, capture insights and keep a journal.

Plan your days: I do write down what I should do on my notebook but I have never thought that I could arrange them in priorities. From now on, I will do this.

Capture insights: I keep thinking while I am waiting for the bus, sitting in the car or eating. Sometimes, I will come some ideas out, but I don't have tried to write them down so I easily forget about them after few seconds. Now, I will try it.

Keep a journal: I do keep journals-on small pieces of paper, not on a notebook. So, I may lose the pieces before I read them again. Now, I will be as carefully as possible to collect them into a data folder and keep them well.

3.Questions

Q1: what does this sentence mean" his changes reduced the number of motions required to lay a brick from 18 to 4 and one half"?
Q2: in the "Read for understanding" article, why does the author think not to underline or highlight anything when we first read something? I used to doing so.

沒有留言: