2008年11月20日 星期四

HW2朱育瑩

49777071 [ J e T ] 朱育瑩

When is the time that we suddenly enlightened? I became an efficient learner when I entered senior high school. Gradually, I realize how I did it. The most important factor is our attitudes toward the things we do and the strategies we use. I turned these into habits and stood out.

To put in a nutshell, the strategies I use include ''Take charge of your mind'', ''Listen actively'' and ''Study efficiently''.

1. Take charge of your mind: The author said that we should become more aware of what it is doing from moment to moment. When I lose my concentration in class, I always do the same thing the author suggested. I would think what was the teacher talking about and what he or she is going to discuss. Keep telling myself not to wonder in class is also a good method for me to focus.

2. Listen actively: Take notes. It can not only improve our listening but make us much easier to prepare examinations. Take not only the notes what the teacher wrote on the blackboard but also the words or sentences the teacher said, then you'll benefit a lot from it.

3. Study efficiently: In order to get the most from my studying, I prefer going to the libraries after class. Libraries are the best place with the fewest distractions for me. I can entirely focus on what I'm studying and also get some references.

I think I'll try ''View frustrations as opportunities". I've been told that "Failure is the mother of success", but when I've tried much time and I don't feel a sense of accomplishment, I tend to give it up. Successful people tried millions times to invent something or figure out problems. I think I should try more times and be strong!

After finish reading the strategies for effective learning, I have some questions: 1. How do we turn these strategies into habits? It's really not an easy work to require a new method and get used to it soon. 2. How to ask good questions in class? What's the definition of ''good'' question? 3. Laziness is human nature. What are the ways of becoming aggressive in class?



付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: