2008年11月24日 星期一

HW2周婉婷

HW2 [JeT]

49777045 周婉婷

1.

Among these methods, only two of them I am already using. One is "Plan my days"and the other is "Choose the right time". Because I have a week plan book, I will set goals that I should do the next day or the next week. By planning my schedule in the week plan book, I can remember that which one should I do now. I usually study before 11 o'clock at night, because I think I can't absorb what I read when I am very sleepy, and if I can't finish study before 11 o'clock, I will get up early the next morning.

2.

Methods I am interested in are "Read for understanding" and "Keep a journal". When Iam reading, I never skim the chapter and I usually underline the word I don't know right away. In this article, it tells me that pay attentionto the headings, the first two paragraphs, and the last paragraph. And it also tells me that underline or highlight words after read the chapter. I think next time when I read, I can try this method to see if it does more effective for me to understand what articles talk about and what the central idea is. I only keep English general journal now, after I read this article, I think I can apply keeping a journal to every subjects after school.

3.

(1) Is there any methods to remember us what we are doing from moment to moment to avoiding losting our concentration?

(2) I think I gradually make taking notes as a habit、but I usually can't write my notes fast enough, give me some advice、please?

沒有留言: