2008年11月24日 星期一

HW2張詠棠

H2

[FGS] 49777046 張詠棠

Among these advisable methods , I think that I always use two of them . The first is ''Plan your days '' . In such a busy life , it is impossible to remember everything that happens in a day , let alone a long period of time without record , therefore , I will plan what I should finish on a weekly basis . In fact , there are many items that I didn't finish . I always try my best to make more appropriate plans . "Read for understanding" is another thing I think I am always using . In senior high school , we students were forced to read each article in a short time . We formed the habit of reading as fast as we can , but I consider it too rough . The author recommend that we follow the steps "skim" , "reflect" , "read" , and "review" . I will use those tips in my reading next time .

Besides , "Take charge of your mind" and "Refuse to tolerate confusion" are two recommendation interest me most . First , if I can take charge of my mind , I can concentrate more on many trifle thing , either in school work or daily life . This must begin with my self-descipline . Maybe I will practice paying attention for a short time in beginning , and then lengthen the time gradually . Next , I hope that I can refuse to tolerate confusion . We all know that knowledge is composed of learning and questioning , so learning to ask question is an indispensable part in our study . Next time when I encounter problems , I hope that I can muster up my courage to ask for help .

About "Study efficiently" , the author says that we should choose the right time to study , while everyday 's schedule is different , and there is no knowing when my best reading time is . Speaking of choose the right time , I seemed to read whenever I was free . Is there any suggestion about this problem ?

沒有留言: